Tuesday, September 11, 2007

September 11

1.I think we could have changed the flight monitor to make sure flight are on the right path.

2.Another thing that should of been changed is the pilots door should closed and not open to let anyone in.

3.I Also think that plane should be throughly searched for potential weapons and people should be safely X-rayed.


I Feel that if someone(The President) vowed to get revenge they should not front to make himself look good. This person should also provide financial aid to the family for at least a five year period until the family gets back on their feet.

1 comment:

MRS. HINOJOSA said...

Great

Thanks for sharing your opinion. The military provides financial support to the families that fight for our country. Unfortunately those impacted on our homeland because of terrorists acts are not. It would be great though if they were all covered.